- When I first saw the name I was like; OMG I get to fight the bigass green wurm again!, but no :(. I suggest its a hiding raccoon. - Cracko 19:38, 16 December 2006 (CST)
so the dreadspawn maw is a large mm? many stygians look like minions...
- Depends what you think of this..
"If we are to defeat the Dreadspawn Maw, we must fight our way through her children. Some will be fully-formed demons, but many of her spawn will only be half-formed and not yet have their full strength. One thing you can be certain of...her demonic forces will be near boundless. Will you help me fight past the demonic hordes?"
- This decribes that the Stygian Demons are her children, but if they are her minions... unsure. Tomoko Pink Angel 13:52, 12 January 2007 (CST)
Looks like the sand thingy in return of the jedi :P — Skuld 06:15, 28 January 2007 (CST)
- Looks like a giant vagina...--Dr.D 10:14, 4 February 2007 (CST)
- You play GuildWars, like you would know lol --Renegade26 10:21, 4 February 2007 (CST)
- A vagina with teeth, careful what you stick in there....The Hobo 15:57, 16 February 2007 (CST)
- Well, vaginas are famous for having teeth. Besides, this is a creature which spawns lesser creatures... sounds like a vagina to me. --Bonjela 19:20, 8 July 2007 (CDT)
- I agree, this boss does undeniably look like a giant vagina, my question is to why the Devs would do something like that. To the not knowing comment... he plays Guild Wars, not WoW.Actellim 04:36, 17 April 2007 (CDT)
- My buddies call it the "giant vag," and if it's the vagina...and the hairs kinda sprout out....does that make the guild wars players crabs?
I'm just going to pull that out. I've never heard someone talk about this as "a jump dancing vagina" -Ezekiel 03:21, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
- I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean. From the overall gramatical structure of the rest of that entry, I would have deleted or seriously re-written it anyways. Good call. -Gildan Bladeborn 03:27, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
it is deffinitly a vagina dentata, there is even a current movie called Teeth, the star wars thing devours creatures, this one... births them.
Removal of the Trivia
The maw has NO relation to the Sarlacc in Star Wars VI, why dont all you kiddies just accept its a giant pussy! Much love from Biggus!