Not possible to get if you choose Norgu?
I chose Norgu, but have finished the game and obtained Goren, but I still can't get this quest. I removed the finished game requirement and added Part 1. Ulfn 15:33, 5 December 2006 (CST)
- I chose Norgu and was able to get it, I guess they charged it in the patch. -- Gordon Ecker 01:04, 9 December 2006 (CST)
- Yep, now I can get it too. Ulfn 12:20, 11 December 2006 (CST)
Recommend removing the requirement for 'Goren's Stuff: Part 1 or Gaining Goren' since the requirement 'having Goren in party' implies one of these.
- No, "having Goren in party" does not imply that these quests are done. For example, if I join parties with someone who is bringing Goren along in the party, I cannot get this quest because I haven't completed the pre-requisite quests. "Goren is required in party" means he must be in the party to carry out the quest (required hero), whereas the quests must be completed before this quest even becomes available. Mervil 03:46, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
'Freedom Rock' was a various-artists album featuring classic rock anthems, circa 1987. Not available in stores - that kind of thing. The commercial for it starts with two hippies chilling out as Layla (Derek and the Dominoes) starts on a nearby radio: Hippie 1: Hey, man, is that 'Freedom Rock'!? Hippie 2: Yeah, man! Hippie 1: Well, turn it up, man!
The commercial can currently be found on Youtube.com. SarielV 17:32, 2 March 2007 (CST)
- Your point being? --Blue.rellik 06:12, 9 July 2007 (CDT)
- Trivia....add it. P A R A S I T I C 13:35, 22 July 2007 (CDT)
Reward doesn't include 10 Lightbringer points?
Norgu's Nightfall, the alternative quest to this one, says it's reward includes 10 Lightbringer points. Are the quest rewards asymmetric or is one of the wiki pages wrong?
- Norgu's Nightfall is not an alternative to this one, you can do both. And the quest reward is correct, this quest doesn't give Lightbringer points as reward.
Does anyone else think this quest bears a similarity to Hagrid and Norbert in 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone? Legionaireb 19:15, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
- Storage of incendiary beasts is against statute 317 of the Canthan Ministry of Fire code. seems to be a ref RT | Talk 19:22, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
- Can't find any numbers in book 1, not quite sure about the specifics, but it certainly seems a lot like a reference to me --Gimmethegepgun 20:23, 13 February 2008 (UTC)