- On a cute, cute pet thats barely higher than your shoes?? Call RSPCA Lion's Arch! Flechette 00:00, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Err... RSPCA? --Gimmethegepgun 00:09, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
Can it be used to store OTHER items once the moa chick has been obtained ? -ayashi- 9 october 2007
- I seariously doubth it! 18.104.22.168 20:10, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
So my incubator is customized for my elementalist. Can I hatch it on my ranger? She's already been to Sorrows and back...I'm jw, it's a present for my friend, the Moa is...Sickly Sweet Poison 16:51, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Confirming one incubator per person
I tested this by the following:
- toon new to the BMC hunt brought enough mats to Katharine for two kits.
- Although she has the option to sell two, if you try to hit the purchase button, she says, sorry, I'm all out of the item.
- If you purchase one and leave the dialogue open and try to purchase the second, she says the same.
- If you drop the kit and try again (with dialogue open) she still refuses.
- And, as nearly everyone knows, after you've bought the kit, she pretty much has nothing further to say.