I think for all of the armor classes, the crafting material requirement are linked to "Amber" which automatically redirects to "Amber Chunk". I'd like to inquire prior to making any changes if it is appropriate to have it link to "Amber Chunk" but short-named Amber in the link text. If this is not necessary then I'll skip the mass minor editing. — Sixshot 05:34, 14 October 2006 (CDT)
- If you have the energy to do it, I would say it's great. Though most of the crafting materials use some kind of short word redirecting (like Cloth instead of Bolt of Cloth and Hide instead of Tanned Hide Square)
- I have used the short version to get the tables to look better (in editbox), the long names makes it hard to read and edit sometimes. But it's just a personal preference. — Stylva 05:49, 14 October 2006 (CDT)
I'm wondering if they are going to make new armor for other expansion profs. Like Kurzick Armor for Paragons, etc.
- Not likely, since it's a Factions-only armor, just like Sunspear armor and such, which is Nightfall-only. So there's no Sunspear armor for Assassin and Ritualist. －Sora 16:56, 1 January 2007 (CST)
- Yeah, but imagine how awesome Dervish and Paragon Kurzick and Kurzick 15k armor would be! And it's not like being Kurzick or Luxon is exclusive to one continent. Tyrians can be Kurzick or Luxon, why can't Elonians? There should definately be new Kurzick & Luxon armor for the new professions. –Mgrinshpon (talk) 10:13, 5 July 2007 (CDT)
I know this may or may not be a REALLY stupid question, but I haven't ben playing factions for very long and Iw ant to know: if you're in a luxon guild, can you still craft kurzick armor?
- Yes, you need to have more kurzick faction then luxon though and for the 15k you need to complete the befriend the kurzick quest.—├ Aratak ┤ 14:23, 17 April 2007 (CDT)
Is it possible to add to these pages links back to the individuals/places where they can be crafted?