|/Archive 1 ~ 2005 Jun 29||/Archive 2 ~ 2005 Aug 19|
|/Archive 3 ~ 2005 Nov 17||/Archive 4 ~ 2006 Feb 11|
|/Archive 5 ~ 2006 Mar 26|
- To discuss things directly relevant to the Main Page or the edit copy, please use Talk:Main Page/editcopy.
- For discussions regarding GuildWiki in general, please use GuildWiki talk:Community Portal.
- If you have any questions that aren't relevant to a specific talk page, head over to GuildWiki:Request assistance and add it.
what would happen if I deleted the main page? —♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 17:24, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
- We'd get some red links, and people would find a dead link when they'd go to this site? Dont think it's much different than another page being deleted. Oh, and you'll get yelled at. --- -- (s)talkpage 17:32, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
- what if i only deleted it for a second?—♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 17:33, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
- You'd get the title Uber Leet Micro Skeelz for undeleting a page within a second. --- -- (s)talkpage 17:34, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
What has happened to this wikia? everything is so hard to read with colour clashes and it just looks ugly now, can it not be put back how it used to be?
- guildwiki.org is probably what you're looking for. Maybe. --Vipermagi 15:19, December 29, 2010 (UTC)
- We're trying a "gaming" theme and we're also endeavoring to rectify any color clashes. If you'd point to us to areas you need work, we'll try to do our best. (Feel free to help out and fix things yourself.) This change is coming about because we want to distinguish this wiki from guildwiki.org. We're lifting a lot of restrictions that used to apply to GuildWiki, so if you'd like to try something the other Guild Wars wikis don'tlet, you've come to the right place. --◄mendel► 14:15, December 30, 2010 (UTC)