Great for spirit spamming ritualists. 126.96.36.199 04:52, 23 August 2007 (CDT)
- Way better on trappers 188.8.131.52 09:34, 23 August 2007 (CDT)
- Great for both :DStreetp 01:04, 24 August 2007 (CDT)
- each attack would have to pass through both skills. So there's a 50% chance the attack will get through the first skill, then of the 50% that got though 50% of those would get through the second skill. Totally to a 75% dodge rate. -Ezekiel 08:00, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- Figured as much... Which would kinda mess up Mental Block, depending on how many foes are attacking you ofcourse. --Soulflame 08:17, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
Can any1 with r1 please check this skill. I really thibk it should be 2 and not 1. Hans Maulwurf 05:10, 5 September 2007 (CDT)
- Yeah, and say... If a blinded target is attacking you and miss because of blindness, does that still counts as a strike since it wasnt actually blocked? --Soulflame 07:26, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
hit, or attack?
This really does need to be clarified, does "strike" mean a successful attack, or just an attempted one? What about ranged attacks? Are they "strikes"? Why does ANet seems to like making vague, non-canon descriptions for PVE skills...?
- Any attack that hits you. Lord of all tyria 21:17, 10 November 2007 (UTC)
How about using this skill to help with some of the melee farming builds that are used for the Warriors and what not, as seeing that most of the time attacks are going to be blocked the couple of attacks here and there won't do much but will help protect from too much damage. I vote this as being a pretty good farming skill for Warriors Joshgt2 (Talk) 22:44, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
spirit of disenchantment _?
when hit by disenchantment does it reapply it self or removed forever ?