I doubt they have 16 in both as well as 13 in Inspiration. --Karlos 11:11, 24 October 2006 (CDT)
- I thought mobs are not limited to any sum of max AP. Foo 12:05, 24 October 2006 (CDT)
It looks like these guys attacks interrupt, does anyone agree? I've noticed frequently many party member's spells fail when there are no hexes on them, and no enchantments on the spectres. — Biscuits (talk contribs) 20:56, 24 March 2007 (CDT)
- They just know how to interrupt well. I can say that with no doubt, their attacks do not do anything special. Foo 21:16, 24 March 2007 (CDT)
- Can you give an example of how they interrupt without using a hex or enchantment? — Biscuits (talk contribs) 01:46, 25 March 2007 (CDT)
- Actually after looking further, it is probably both Power Leak and Power Drain, neither of which are hexes or cause damage, hence why I didn't notice them being used on me :) — Biscuits (talk contribs) 01:52, 25 March 2007 (CDT)
The Mindblade Spectres also drop rubies and sapphires. I have a screenshot if you need proof.
- Every monster has a slight drop rate of dropping them, so we don't list them.--ìğá†ħŕášħ 00:26, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
Might be a good idea to list them though I have gotten quite a few of them from UW.
we cant show drop rate without a ton of drop rate data. since this has only been in the game a day.... where did that data come from? also, we do list crafting materials EXCEPT rubies and sapphires. When in doubt, please check the S&F—♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 03:49, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
Are these creatures undead?
mindblades use leech signed now..