When dyed white, is the paint all the same color? --Azzazthing 13:58, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
- No. The "white" dyed area is more like a light grey, it doesn't match with the white side at all. Arshay Duskbrow 00:43, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Oh ok thx --Azzazthing 13:58, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
I wouldn't pay 10k for this lol. -Wang 11:52, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
Looks like the Red Defias Mask from WoW... lol.
What on earth is this, who would pay 10k for a 5 o'clock shadow!? Doom Box!!! 19:55, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
yea the highlander woad is pretty much 1337 times cooler...man just saying that made me a loser184.108.40.206 06:13, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
Question, can this be dyed ?
- Yep. --Progger 16:31, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
You pay 10k to have paint on your face? RIPOFF!220.127.116.11 21:02, 10 November 2007 (UTC)
- People pay 100k+ecto to have tiny little enemies that serve no purpose but to follow them around. >.> -Wang 08:43, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Just what does that "Item's Attribute + 1" even do?
- Put a rune (say Minor Fire Magic) on it and it'll turn into a fire magic +1 helmet. --Macros 06:19, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
It would be cooler if it colored the lips so it would look like a mask ^^