Although it would require the patience of several saints it, is possible to farm this fella over and over and over again to get the points for asura rank 5 and craft armor. For your information: the number of kills needed for the rank is 440 if you start from rank 2 which is acquired easily from a few quests. Seb2net 20:09, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
The damage reduction?
I don't think that's true. I've farmed those Nestlings with my ele and they all take equal damage, regardless of Rekoff being near them or not. — eXtinctioN (Talk/Contributions) 17:00, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
Yeah the damage reduction seems completely false, regardless of whether the Broodmother is even on the compass or adjacent to a nestling they take the same damage.--220.127.116.11 07:05, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
- So remove it. GW:YAV. 07:25, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
- Done. King Neoterikos 06:55, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
edge of extinction
it looks to me she doesn't take damage from it while dozens of her children die around her. bug?
- actually nvm, she has so much health it just looks like she doesn't take damage. Borgh
Seems like she has been recently buffed - she seems like she has a lot more health in HM. I am SF farming tho - so Idk about damage
Someone want to verify for me, i think ive had it drop a couple Passage scrolls to FoW and UW. Thecaretaker91 02:35, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
All Bosses in Hardmode have a change to drop their respective Elite tome, and ANY type of scroll. I've even seen a Deep scroll Drop.
Oh... well coolio =D Thecaretaker91 22:01, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
How to kill it?
I solo farm hard mode the raptors in the cave without problem except for that boss. I do not achieve to kill it. As soon as it is part of the group at me, I die. Any hint?
--18.104.22.168 09:55, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- Try taking a healing skill. Arnout aka The Emperors Angel 14:52, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
- depends on the build you use to farm. If it relies on blocking stances, broodmother has wild strike to remove it. i made the same mistake.22.214.171.124 18:48, 9 January 2009 (UTC)