OH MY GOD
Is this skill going to screw with the enchantment order so you can remove covered enchs? This will seriously mess up a lot of builds. — Stabber 04:39, 11 March 2006 (CST)
- That would rock, seriously. Not a big fan of enchants here. --Ravious 04:43, 11 March 2006 (CST)
Is that really relevant?
- By guessing what the skill did based on only the name, since the comment was made more than a year ago. --Fyren 02:05, 15 May 2007 (CDT)
Let him feel big anyway :) Go Krowman Go! You teach him who's boss! Solus 02:07, 15 May 2007 (CDT)
- Why would you use this over Drain enchant unless you run SoI or use it on monster skill enchants only?
- Isn't it related to this skill? Remove an enchantment and gain energy.
- Drain Enchantment/Revealed Enchantment=Apple/Orange their both fruit but they are different.
Revealed enchantment you would use when you want to remove something you can actually use, think about using it to remove Mantra of Recall from a mesmer and then using it yourself (while you obviously have a different elite)
Drain Enchantment you use when you want energy and since buff a little health,You use Drain on that monk that just used shield of deflection on him/her-self.
Obviously both skills you use when you want to remove a enchantment,but there are different times to use one or the other, i prefer shatter myself, but then again thats in domination,so thats a different conversation.All this does not take away the fact that revealed/inspired enchantment could use a buff.Pleas sign your comments using ~~~~ or the signature icon on edit page.Durga Dido 15:58, 4 December 2008 (UTC)