The image is just WRONG. The Scar Eater has the Holy Branch skin. --Longasc 12:00, 7 August 2006 (CDT)
- Retake it then. :)—├ Aratak ┤ 09:15, 8 August 2006 (CDT)
- Well I can confirm that the skin is a holy staff and not a holy branch—├ Aratak ┤ 20:37, 9 August 2006 (CDT)
I am sorry. Just got one today and it was really a plain holy staff skin, dyed silver. --Longasc 13:51, 10 August 2006 (CDT)
Does it really give two bonuses of Health +30? Does it give Health +60?
| -- Helena 15:52, 19 September 2006 (CDT)
- 2 bonuses of health +30 - This is because you use a staff head and a staff wrapping to get this, but this staff doesn't show that, just the mods :) Sorry if this is shockingly late. Asmodeus 11:36, 6 October 2006 (CDT)
- Oh, okay. I understand. Looked really wierd. Thanks!
- | -- Helena 18:28, 6 October 2006 (CDT)
Health +60? (redux)
- Ok, found the explanation on the talk page for the update: Talk:Game_updates/20061025 --Tadjinar [talk] 00:17, 26 October 2006 (CDT)
for farming you got to see this one, 55hp monk for farming the scar eater http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10019056 With video ! selu
I know that "all's fair in love, war, politics, and business", but I often hear that this is "teh best Healing Monk staff in GW". Honestly though, I fail to see the merit of this claim. Health +60 is not a bad thing for a weapon, no. And +60 health is good for Infuse Health. However, for pure defense, AL +10 would be better in the long run. Insightful +5 and 20% Enchanting mods also come to mind (like Kepkhet's Refuge) - Healing Prayers don't use as many Enchants as Prot does, but it still seems more useful. (T/C) 16:25, 9 July 2007 (CDT)
- Uniques can't be salvaged at all, so I'm removing the note unless by some miracle there's a screen --Gimmethegepgun 19:43, 28 July 2007 (CDT)
- I believe some uniques can be salvaged. I don't know what the criteria is though. BigAstro 19:47, 28 July 2007 (CDT)
- Oh... a friend said they got one out of it from a salvage, I myself don't have a screenie.-AOTT 01:09, 29 July 2007 (CDT)