RE: Effectiveness. When you say it only works 50% of the time, what is it that happens? According to the skill description, it should take 2 applications of it to turn undead from one master to you. If a Gnasher raises a minion, one application of this skill will unbind it from the Gnasher, making it hostile to everything (just like if you kill the Gnasher). A second use of this skill would make it then bind to you. I'll test this skill to see if it works like that, but Verata's Aura is a better skill to use if you're a non-summoning necro. 220.127.116.11 01:41, 3 Oct 2005 (EST)
"50% failure chance" is part of the in-game skill description. If you have less than 5 death magic, half the time the skill just won't do anything. --Fyren 02:08, 3 Oct 2005 (EST)
- Oops. Didn't actually check the page to see the note someone added. I'd guess they were mistaking the fact that they have to cast it twice like you described as failing 50% of the time. --Fyren 02:16, 3 Oct 2005 (EST)
"Verata the Necromancer canot be killed now" - 18.104.22.168
Is this true? 22.214.171.124 18:10, 12 Oct 2005 (EST)
- I never knew you COULD kill him in that quest. Capping it from him can be done in Kessex Peak, I thought he always ran away in that quest. --Karlos 19:14, 12 Oct 2005 (EST)
- I thought he was referring to Kessex Peak Verata.
Can you steal multiple flesh golems with this?
- You can, with either this or Verata's aura. Rather than a bug it could just be an inaccurate skill description for the golem. --126.96.36.199 13:45, 14 May 2006 (CDT)
- "You cannot use this spell if you already control a flesh golem." "This spell fails if you already control a flesh golem." --188.8.131.52 15:19, 14 May 2006 (CDT)
- when i tryed it my first golem just died
- Description says "You can have only one Flesh Golem at a time", which should include both animating and stealing. -- DGCollard 08:37, 12 April 2007 (CDT)
- i shoulda used this skill when jagged and flesh golems were popular. M s4 23:38, 10 June 2007 (CDT)
"Klaatu, Verata, Nikto..." Ash, Army of Darkness Bubblesjojojo 14:14, 10 September 2007 (CDT)
i notice that this skill have a 0% sacrifice...when i use it i lose 0 heal. possible or there is something else?
i make a screen: 
- i experienced the same thing playing with my necro today and tested with dark aura on the isle of the nameless. here's a screenshot TeMuDsChIn 23:20, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
-Erm, read the skill description, there is no sac involved.
- Erm, lrn2ANet. Descriptions are more often not entirely correct. I tested this myself; you do "sac". --- -- (contribs) (talk) 16:02, 24 June 2009 (UTC)