Here is the location the jug can be found in Alkali Pan. Please note that it took me around 75 + attempts to get this item to appear. So it is very rare.
--The King Tarosian 19:28, 17 November 2006 (CST)
- And then I go and find one on my first trip into the desolation.....right where the dot of the i in Joko's Domain is Magua 10:50, 20 November 2006 (CST)
Please provide maps of marked locations where the jug has been found ~Rud
- I found one in The Sulfurous Wastes by Bohdabi the Destructive. -- Gordon Ecker 19:50, 7 December 2006 (CST)
- And another one in Joko's Domain in the middle of the triange near the center. -- Gordon Ecker 00:16, 8 December 2006 (CST)
- I found one in the Shattered Ravines down in the Ravine directly in the center of the map, drank it and it had no effect... glitch maybe? Or do you need to drink other alcohol with it to have effect. - Nite 15:36, 12 December 2006 (CST)
Do these stack? That would be helpful to know.--Nog64 21:57, 18 December 2006 (CST)
- I found the jug where the maps pointed. Took about 50 trys. --Kabraxis 04:29, 31 December 2006 (CST)
- Yes they do stack ~Rud
I've found this object on the ground just north/northeast of the Res Shrine near Hamlen the Fallen. (It's not very far away from it, you can see it if you press ALT.) --Eudas 17:44, 14 April 2007 (CDT)
Found one in Poisoned Outcrops. Deathtolls 14:20, 27 April 2007 (CDT)
Anyone knows why this sh!t sells for a couple of platinums? It's just an alcohol though, right? -- Fexghadi 18:30, 1 June 2007 (CDT)
- Probably because it's rare. — Ness 19:54, 2 June 2007 (CDT)
Is it just me or do both maps in the external links section point to exactly the same place, just one takes a longer route?
- Here's the location of the Jug in the Ruptured Heart. Khazad Guard 10:28, 9 June 2009 (UTC)