|Thirst of the Drought|
Whenever you take earth damage, the damage is increased by 50...10%.
- The name is a reference to The Drought and his minions, who deal earth damage.
- This effect prevails throughout the Rilohn Refuge (mission).
- As players turn off Pump Valve Controls in the mission, the damage increase is reduced by 10% for each valve.
- Consider having a ranger with Winter to negate this effect, and to make bonus easier.
- This effect is devastating in synchronization with The Drought's Sandstorm. He can easily do up to 200 unconditional damage from it so be wary.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.