|This article is about the skill used by Torment Claws. For the similar one used by Smothering Tendrils, see Torment Slash (Smothering Tendrils).|
Full: All enemies directly in front of you are struck for 150 slashing damage, twice.
Concise: 150 damage to all foes in front of you. Hits twice.
- Torment Slash is a monster skill used by the Torment Claw.
- Given the 4 second activation time, this skill is easy to interrupt. But since this is a skill and not a spell, few interrupts will work. Notably though, Lightbringer's Gaze works wonders.
- To limit damage, use skills like Protective Spirit or Shelter.
- The hit area of this skill extends noticeably longer than the claw visibly reaches, however it has a comparatively thin hit area.
- It is possible to sidestep the attack once it has been activated, making the skill completely miss the intended target.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.