|Unique weapon details|
- Slashing damage: 6-28 (Req. 9 Axe Mastery)
- Armor penetration +20% (Chance: 20%)
- Enchantments last 20% longer
- Energy +5
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated with:
- A Battle Axe from Vaughn in Amnoon Oasis
- A Cleaver from Shichiroji in Divine Path
- A Winged Axe from Ruricu in Crystal Overlook
- An inscribable Axe from any weaponsmith
- A perfect "I have the power!" inscription (only for non-collector Axe)
- A perfect Sundering Axe Haft
- A perfect Axe Grip of Enchanting
See this page for collector counterparts.
- The Totem Axe was one of the weapons added to the game during the June 15, 2006 update.
- This weapon is often used as a caster weapon rather than a melee weapon, because of the useful modifiers for casters on it.
- Rajazan's Fervor is an equivalent item when used as a caster weapon. However, it deals cold damage, making it ideal for triggering Spinal Shivers. The Spirit of the Forgotten can be used as a ranged equivalent.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.