Full: Attack target foe and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +10...34 damage.
Concise: Deals +10...34 damage. Also hits adjacent foes.
- Triple Chop triggers "on-hit" skills like Insidious Parasite, Spoil Victor, and Splinter Weapon for every successful hit you make.
- Unlike Cyclone Axe and Whirlwind Attack, Triple Chop will trigger "on-attack" skills like Empathy, Spiteful Spirit, and Vigorous Spirit on every strike.
- The effects of Crippling Anthem, Anthem of Flame, etc. will only affect the first target which is hit. This may or may not be the foe you targeted.
- If your target is moving, there is a chance this skill may miss hitting them if they are outside of adjacent range when it finishes.
- Unlike Cyclone Axe and Whirlwind Attack, Triple Chop has no unique animation; the character does not "spin".
- The axe in the picture resembles a Canthan Crude Axe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.