Hello all you noobs dumb enough to sign up for my new challenge! This new challenge is a design-a-guildhall contest. All you nubcakes have to do is, well, create a hall!:D Have fun...if anyone signs up and enjoy!:)— Cheese Slaya (Talk) 19:09, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
- The guild hall has to have some sort of special feature that sets it aside from other halls (obviously). It has to have a full overview like the other guild hall descriptions on guildwiki (ex. Burning Isle). Obviously, it has to have an equal amount of npcs, etc. for each side. The guild hall has to have something resembling a flag and flagstand (although it doesn't have to be called that, it could be like an offering to some ugly statue of a stuck-up, fat god like Grenth who thinks he's all pimpy), and must have a Guild Lord. Note: although we would LOVE to have 50 archers at VoD, dialup or not, you're gonna have major lag problems. Simple enough...post any questions on the talk page.
- If you would like to create your own map for your hall, go ahead, although it is not required. If you do not wish to create a map for your hall (like me :D) just use a map for another hall that looks somewhat like yours (ex: if your hall is on fire, use the map from Burning Isle).
- You may wish to take an exhisting guild hall page, copy it, and put your new information over it. Althogh this makes your hall look nicer, it is not required (though it makes it much easier to read).
- Your Guild Hall name must fit with current guild hall names. You're hall can either be:
- "Isle of __________"
- "____________ Isle"
- Lastly, have fun!
And the other contest is design-a-userbox-for-people-who-signed-up-for-this! YAY!
- Here's a submission for this too (feel free to change the wording):
-- Vallen Frostweaver 11:52, 30 May 2007 (CDT)
- Me (Cheese), if I have time to do --> User: Cheese Slaya/Isle of Bones
- Readem (talk*contribs) (If I have time sure)^Always has time-->GvG Hall
- Ugh, at first I thought I was getting insulted. ^_^ Isle of the Solaris Fortress. I also enter the longest guild hall name in the contest contest. Yes, it is a ripoff on Gandara. -- Nova -- (contribs) 21:51, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
- When I've got time...maybe over summer...Isle of Desperation
- I'll do a mountain themed isle. -Auron 07:55, 23 May 2007 (CDT)
- Shaman's Isle —SigmA 14:34, 23 May 2007 (CDT)
- Ok, ya got my attention. Here's my entry: Isle of the Labyrinth -- Vallen Frostweaver 11:40, 30 May 2007 (CDT)
- working on Isle of the Emo. — — Rogue 11:54, 30 May 2007 (CDT)
- I'll take Isle of Light TboneK 15:34, 1 June 2007 (CDT)
- Yay! WTFBBQ Isle -- Tsukan 12:36, 19 July 2007 (CDT)