Oh no; you found me. You can go now. There's nothing here to see.
I'm 19, I was born in south Florida, US, near Miami and moved to near Atlanta, Georgia when I was 10. I'm in college at the moment, and a lot of my time is eaten by that "occupation."
My Only (semi-)Useful Contribution to the Wiki
You want to solo Joffs the Mitigator?
Well here you go. I made this build myself to get the fancy 20/20 focus he drops. This build, along with proper running and maneuvering, will kill Joff in under 4 minutes (run to him included). Proof:  The template code for Elementalists is OgRDQ6xMSrlvB2MOV7OulHCsBA, but the build is Any/N. Having a reasonable Asuran rank is also moderately necessary. A few tips when fighting him:
- If you were too lazy to click the links, here's a list of the skills: Mindbender (Asura), Awaken the Blood (Blood Magic), Weaken Knees, Ulcerous Lungs, Rip Enchantment (Curses), Radiation Field (Asura), Faintheartedness, Suffering (Curses). The attribute ranks should be 12 Curses, 10-12 Blood, 3-8 Other (e.g. Energy Storage for elementalists, Fast Casting for mesmers, etc).
- Start the battle with Mindbender + Awaken the Blood
- Cast the next three skills in order, saving Rip Enchantment for when Joffs uses Stoneflesh Aura. It is imperative that this enchant is the one you remove, as it will stop the damage from Weaken Knees.
- Keep bleeding and Ulcerous Lungs on Joffs the whole time, retreating away from the battle whenever Mindbender starts to run out.
- Use the last three skills for additional pressure; they can be substituted for whatever degen you prefer.
And that's about it.
- Entropic Elements - Elementalist
- Entropic Mind - PvP character, usually Monk, Elementalist, or Mesmer
- Entropic Decimation - Warrior (mule)
- Entropic Arrows - Ranger (mule)
- Entropic Spite - Necromancer (MM)
- Entropic Retension - Paragon (Imbagon)
- Entropic Spirits - Ritualist (mule)
- Entropic Shadows - Assassin
- Entropic Light - Monk (600 monk)
Notice the theme?
Team Nadesico (MiYu), in which I'm an officer, though we'll be reforming soon.
What I Do
- -Title Hunt (16 max)
- -VSF Perma
- -Break PvE with my Imbagon
- -Random Arena
- -Team Arena
- -GvG (Bspike, balanced - we've gotten obs twice and we beat GANK, Starcraft included)
- -HA (I usually play LS/Infuse, but every now and then I play Ride the Lightning...for funzies; last time I tried that we ended up beating a full [rawr] team a bit before hall)
- -AB (if I'm feeling bored)
I also play Halo 3, Spore, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (and a lot of other Nintendo stuffs).