Maximum Healing Reversed
- Comrade Aqua Sharky
- Comrade Blastedt
- Comrade Cheese Slaya
- Comrade Defiant Elements
- Comrade Entropy
- Comrade Gem
- Comrade Gimmethegepgun
- Comrade Honorable Sarah
- Comrade InfestedHydralisk
- Comrade JediRogue
- Comrade Jioruji Derako
- Comrade Krowman
- Comrade Rapta
- Comrade Sigm@
- Comrade Skakid9090
- Comrade Skuld
- Comrade Stevo101
- Comrade Readem
- Comrade Zerris
- Comerade May
- The Red Citizen
There may be other Captures that are not listed; check List of Soviet Spies frequently and update as necessary.
- The text can be somewhat confusing as to what the location requirements are...
- The text of the Hex is unclear about whether the damage replaces all healing or just the amount of healing converted to damage. The Hex converts the first 15...67 health from the next healing source into damage, with no effect on further healing. For example, if a Monk with 16 ranks of Smiting Prayers casts Russian Reversal on a foe...
- ...and a Dervish with 16 ranks of Earth Prayers uses Signet of Pious Light on the foe, the foe will take 84 damage and gain 42 health, for a net damage of 42.
- ...and an Elementalist with 12 ranks of Healing Prayers casts Orison of Healing on the foe, the foe will take 60 damage and gain no health, for a net damage of 60.
- ...and a nearby enemy Monk with 16 ranks of Healing Prayers casts Gift of Health, the foe will take 84 damage and gain 169 health, for a net health gain of 85.
- If healing is achieved in separate packets, such as from Divine Favor or Word of Healing, Russian Reversal will only negate healing from the first packet. The others will not be affected.
- This triggers on all sources of health gain, not just "Healing" - Mysticism, Divine Favor, Vigorous Spirit, Divine Intervention, Illusion of Weakness, etc.
- If this Hex is removed via spells cast by an enemy Monk, it will still trigger because of the Divine Favor bonus, and the next Hex will be removed instead.
- Skills that raise maximum Health, such as Demonic Flesh, do not trigger the hex.
- Isaiah Cartwright has been quoted as saying, "We finally gave in to public pressure and made a good Elite skill for Smiting Monks."
- This skill was originally captured from Comrade Smirnoff, but ANet was forced to change this after receiving official complaints from the Kremlin that they would ban support for the Russian language.
- It is a tradition among PvP players to say this after a match in which Russian Reversal was used: "In U.S. of A., you ROFL. In Soviet Russia, laughing floor rolls on you!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.