I'm also Carmine on GW guru.
Carmine Incarnate: W
Alestia Fulgida: E
Cerulean Sorceress: Me
Lambent Lilac: Rt
Pavonated Paradigm: P
Pulsating Growth: N
Set Up Us Teh Bomb: R
Smart As: A
Too Much Info: D
Verdant Deathmonk: Mo
PVP Slot: Usually Me
- Magnetic Monopole
- Del X E Dbdt
I'm on Verdant more than anyone else.
Experience: Over 6.5 million.
Skill Hunter Track: Legendary Skill Hunter.
Elonian Vanquisher: Elonian Vanquisher.
Canthan Vanquisher: 29/33.
Tyrian Vanquisher: 13/54.
Every time I think about R/Ns, I touch myself.
High-End Items for Sale
WTS kitten...perfect grey tabby, r9, +15% TLC, +5 energy, 80% chance half productivity, 80% chance half sleep. c/o 500 sapphires
New Class Idea: The Cook
- Divine Flavor (Primary): Each rank in this attribute increases the range and potency of Consumables and Poisons by 3.2% (rounded).
- Flavor of the Gods: Each rank in Flavor of the Gods increases the boon granted by ladling allies or Consumables in the area.
- Mignon Mastery: Increases duration and potency of Consumables that benefit allies.
- Frogmastery: Increases duration and potency of Poisons that hinder foes.
The Cook has a base armor level of 80, making them the most durable buff/debuff class. They have a base energy of 30,
|Gourmet||(image)||Armor +5 (while affected by 1 or more Consumables)|
Armor +5 (while affected by 2 or more Consumables)
Armor +5 (while affected by 3 or more Consumables)
Armor +5 (while affected by 4 or more Consumables)
|Anorexic's||(image)||Armor +10 (while not affected by a Consumable)|
* Ranged weapon, with height affecting amount of whisking done. * Range: Recurve Bow range (~1.2 aggro circle radii); equivalent to standard casting range; not affected by height. * Arc size: Small * Projectile flight time: ~0.6 seconds at Shortbow range. * Minimum whisking range: 1-3 * Maximum whisking range: 6-28 * Attack interval: 2 seconds
- Dork's Frog: Target gains 80 armor, but loses 10 levels (max health is reduced by 200, and attributes are reduced by 5) for 1..6 minutes.
- Oblivion Armor: Target gains 80 armor, but may not use any non-elite skills for 10..40 seconds.
- Essence of Celery: All party members gain 25% faster movement and attack speeds, and skill activation and recharge times are reduced by 25% for the next 20..60 seconds.
- Grawl of Might: All party members gain +100 maximum Health, +10 maximum Energy, and +1 to all of their attributes for the next 20..60 seconds.
(Please feel free to make suggestions on this new class idea stub!)
How to Spot a Carmine In-Game
"LFR DORKS FROG"
"LFR DRAGINS' LARE"
"WTB CAP SIGS"
"LF FOW FROGMASTER GROPE"
"Judas Monk LFG"
"GLF nubs, no pros pls"
You Know You've Been Playing GW and Editing Wiki Talk Pages Too Much When...
- You sign an e-mail "--~~~~".
- Your finger twitches toward where the "Reversal of Fortune" key would be when you say something stupid.