This support Paragon together with the two healer henchman can cover all the defensive needs of the Nightfall campaign. The core of this build is the same as a common pvp motivation Paragon/Warrior.
Attributes and Skills
|Any / Any||Attribute Rank|
|Leadership||8 + 2|
|Motivation||12 + 1 + 2|
Using "Watch Yourself!" for energy managment you can easily spam all your other skills except Mending Refrain. However, with your high number of shouts and cants you are able to mantain Mending Refrain on all the members of the team during long fights.
- If you can't acquire adrenaline you can't spam all your skills.
- Necromancer's Anti-Paragon hexes totally shut down this build.
- You could prefer to use another elite in some areas of pve. For very difficult ones against some demons "Incoming!" is a good choice, but it needs Command instead of Motivation, and you must restribuite attribute point in a less efficent way.
- You can replace the Signet of Return with other resurection skills, or even with Lightbringer's Gaze when you need it. As a monk, using this build you will not have time to resurrect while in combat.
- It was used to reach the title of Indomitable Survivor by playing through all the Nightfall missions using only heroes and henchman.
- Great against Abaddon itself. (if you use "Incoming!" it will recarge very often because of frequent morale boosts)