I'm 18 years old, soon to be 19 (May) and live in the Netherlands, been contributing to the wiki for a while now, though most of my contributions go to talk pages I think, ah well
I think I had a charaters section a long time ago and got rid of it because it was just too empty, but I'm kinda bored right now so why not make one again, although no colours this time.
Total play time across all characters: ~1,882 hours
Experience across all characters: ~∞
My main character, though not my oldest. I never really had interest in warriors, but my friend had one and I loved how he could run and I loved Charge so I made one, got to Lions Arch or something round level 14 but was bored out of my mind and left her there for a while, when I got factions I trained her to 20 in a day and after being stuck on THK with my first main character for a long time I accidentally got through it with this one, and proceeded to finish the game, and captured Hundred Blades, after doing so I gave her a proper build, and actually enjoyed playing a warrior a lot, she's been my main ever since.
Time played: ~1,227 hours
Experience per hour: ~2,863
Achievements and Titles
I spend most of my time on this character, and she ended up having most, if not all, of my ingame achievements. I have completed every installment of Guild Wars on this character, meaning Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall and Eye of the North but I haven't done most of the titan quests in Prophecies, so you could say I'm not done yet.
Titles in a somewhat particular order:
- Tyrian Grandmaster Cartographer
- Canthan Grandmaster Cartographer
- Elonian Grandmaster Cartographer
- Legendary Cartographer
- Protector of Tyria
- Protector of Cantha
- Protector of Elona
- Kind Of A Big Deal (1) (7 titles maxed)
- Spearmarshal (9) (49,996 SunSpear Points)
- Revered LightBringer (7)
- Slayer of Demons (6)
- Bold Delver (5)
- Not Too Boring (4)
- Stealth Agent (3)
- Pioneer of the North (2)
- Collector of Wisdom (2)
- Treasure Hunter (1)
- Kurzick Supporter (1)
My old Main, this is the first character I ever made but once I gained more interest in my warrior, I lost a lot of interest in this one but I'm still fond of playing as an elementalist. The name originated from a nickname from a different game community (my name there is G@mer D:) and Jay came from the letter J which my name starts with.
Total play time: ~253 hours
Achievements and Titles
None really, never even beat a campaign on him, although I do want to get him at least Protector of Tyria.
- Tyrian Explorer (60.0%)
- Kurzick Supporter (1)
Name originated from a joke/misunderstanding with a friend, who lives in Alaska, he linked me to mapofalaska.com and I read it as mapo falaska, we still laugh about it, and I liked it enough to keep the name for my PvP character(s), she's currently a (touch)ranger.
- Grenth's Balance
- Shadow Form (Would be the second elite, so N/Me or Me/N would be needed for Arcane Mimicry and an Assassin with Shadow Form)
- Fertile Season
O.L.I.A.S. ('Olias Likes It Animated'-Style) or L.I.V.I.A. (Livia Is Very Into Animating)
- Jagged Bones (Unlocked)
- Animate Shambling Horror (Unlocked)
- Animate Vampiric Horror (Unlocked)
- Dwayna's Sorrow (+ Animate Bone Minions?) (Unlockedx2)
- Feast for the Dead (Unlocked) (I'll be surprised if Olias figures out how to use this properly with Jagged Bones)
- Dark Bond (Unlocked)
- Heal Area/Karei's Healing Circle (Unlockedx2)
- Blood of the Master (Unlocked)
- Taste of Death (Unlocked)
- Death Nova + Putrid Flesh(Unlockedx2)(/Taste of Death against humans, unless you would want to get disease)
- Res (Though it wouldn't be used *that* much, seeing as he usually goes down first)
This is the build that I'm currently using/testing.
|Necromancer / Any||Attribute Rank|
|Death Magic||12 + 3 + 1|
|Soul Reaping||12 + 1|
The idea is that next to being able to create minions that heal him and then eventually transforming them into an unlimited supply of minions that make foes bleed, he also makes them go out with a bang, giving adjacent foes 8 pips of degen, or, should they still be bleeding, 10.
Though, I haven't tested this yet, and I'm afraid he'll use Putrid Flesh whenever he feels like it, without putting Death Nova on them, or even worse, without putting Jagged Bones on them
Farming counters in Duncan the Black
Just a list to see what measures ANet has taken to prevent farming (55ing or other invincibuilds such as 600 smiters) and such in the dungeon.
- Shouldn't really be a problem as you probably wouldn't be attacking it
- Spellbreaker would at least stall this spell, if all else fails pay attention to it and provide cover enchantments (ie spirit bond)
- See above
wow, looks like using an invincibuild to get past the first few groups might actually work, if you bring a full party to get rid of the Restless Dead, monks and Duncan at least