| This user page is under construction.
Any and all edits seen on this user-page are subject to change and will most likely be deleted if implemented by anyone other than the user this page was designed for.
Find template here.
Although I will not be leaving Guild Wiki, I will however be cutting down immensely on my time actually playing Guild Wars. So I will not be testing/writing builds and such nearly as much. I am still available for any type of help if you would like to contact me and I will jump in game to help you. Also note: my reduction in playing time has absolutely nothing to do with recent events that transpired on this wiki. Thank you.
— Jyro X 22:29, 2 February 2007 (CST)
NOTE: If you do not see Show/Hide links to the right of each box follow these instructions:
- If you are not a member of GuildWiki, create an account.
- Log into GuildWiki and select Preferences at the top right of the window.
- Several tabs will appear, select the tab labeled 'Skins'.
- Select the choice 'MonoBook' and click save.
- Close the browser, reopen it, and revisit this page.
- The Show/Hide buttons should appear allowing easy navigation of the page.
- Enjoy! Feel free to comment and use anything on here as long as you credit
- Real Name: Cory
- Age: 19 (& 1/2)
- School: College
- Major: Computer Science - Programming
- Residency: MD, USA
- Friend of the Luxons (340k donated)
- Fierce Hero (2) -103 Fame
- Gladiator Title Track (no title earned) 8/25 Points
- Charmed (1) -54,342 tickets won
- Unlucky (no title earned) -4,274 games of chance lost
- Warrior and Necromancer [Category:Untested_builds|untested builds] cleaning. Join the cause!
- Changes to the current [GuildWiki:Build vetting procedure|build vetting procedure] ([GuildWiki:Build vetting procedure/P1|/P1]).
- Various build policy implementations: [GuildWiki:No Original Builds|GW:NOB].
| You scored as Warrior. Where the Assassin is skilled in melee weapons, only you can wield a large variety of such weapons with true power. You are a hero among heros, defending the realm from the evil that inhabits it.|
Guild Wars Professions: Factions Edition
created with QuizFarm.com
I would like to give thanks to the following people for various reasons:
- For being a great GuildWiki admin and even helping me out in-game as well as making sure I know my place. ;)
- For being a long-standing playing-mate in Guild Wars and being so good with web-based coding and design to inspire me to re-vamp my user-page. =)
- For being an overall nice person to talk to and always very helpful. I really hope he becomes a sysop.
- For being a nice person and someone from the wiki who is really fun to play and hang out with. I hope we get to again sometime.
- For anyone else I may have missed. Be sure to contact me if you think this is your spot. ;)
| Do not feed the trolls.|
Make 'em starve!