More skills. (You don't want more skills?!)
- Bigger PvP arenas. Greed: more players per arena = greater bandwidth requirements on server
- 1v1 arena (for testing and fun).
More character slots. Guild storage.
- Allied guilds.
More armor types. New attributes? Wow. That'd be cool.
Shandy 06:21, 8 December 2005 (UTC)
- Lol I thhought you meant bigger area for PvP arena d-:
- Attribute point sets
- Xunlai and Priest of balth in guild halls
- Message log (i believe betas had this?)
- Guild badges
- Pet.. er upgrades?
- Pet changes â€” release pet in guild hall
New weapon types
— Skuld 07:08, 8 December 2005 (UTC)
Can you guys come up with a category for each of these so I don't have to think about it? d-: -PanSola 07:12, 8 December 2005 (UTC)
- You may want to have a look at this excellent list by Gem from the GWOnline forums. --Fisherman's Friend 09:32, 8 December 2005 (UTC)
- Wow! Thanks Fisherman's! It's nice to see some people have noticed my list and even remember it. I am present in the GWiki too and visited this page to give a link to my list, but it seems I'm a lot late. You can check the list in 4 formats. Just change the .pdf to .odt, .doc or .sxw --Gem 04:49, 3 March 2006 (CST)
Sometimes, in my nicest daydreams, I imagine that ArenaNet have implemented my storage ideas.
- Paying for access to storage on a second continent gives you access to storage with an extra row and column (6x5, rather than 5x4)
- The easy to obtain bag upgrade is called the Rune of Containment, and will stack with a Rune of Holding
These are my dreams. -- Dashface 07:33, 27 May 2006 (CDT)