|Vow of Silence|
Full: For 5...9 seconds, you cannot be the target of spells, and you cannot cast spells.
Concise: (5...9 seconds.) Spells cannot target you. You cannot cast spells.
- Water Lord (The Hidden City of Ahdashim, during Gift of the Djinn)
- Chundu the Meek (Gate of Desolation (mission))
- Vahlen the Silent (The Sulfurous Wastes)
- This spell prevents all spells targeting you, including those cast by your allies.
- Can be self removed prematurely with skills such as Signet of Pious Light, Signet of Pious Restraint, Pious Assault, etc.
- Can be captured early in the game in The Sulfurous Wastes because it can be accessed before beating the Gate of Desolation (mission). However, it is hard to cap without a balanced group and is much more easily done when the group can use the Junundu.
- Despite this skill's name, you are still able to activate Shout skills while Vow of Silence is active.
- Unless your party uses party-wide enchantments, this is nearly guaranteed to be your outermost enchantment for removal.
- People who purchased the Collector's Edition of Nightfall received this skill's icon printed on a pin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.